Accounting and tax compliance services
For corporate clients
EIK Business Limited has a team of qualified professional accountants, auditors and tax advisers that are all able to offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
Determining the most tax effective structure for your busines
· Taking advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
· Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
· Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
· Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
· Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
· Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
· Corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
Corporate financial management
· Formation of your Limited company
· Registering your business for the flat rate VAT scheme
· Registering your business with HMRC
· Registering your business for PAYE
· Cash flow and Business Plan
· Providing unlimited guidance and support wherever needed.
Ongoing reporting services
· Prepare your quarterly VAT returns and advise on making HMRC payments.
· Prepare your monthly payroll, advise on making payments and all year end submissions.
· Provide dividend advice for shareholders
· Up to date live position of your limited company, showing profit to date, what you need to reserve for tax and what is available as dividends.
· Act as your registered office and deal with any correspondence from HMRC and Companies House.
For individual clients
Personal tax advisory
Our specialist team has significant technical experience, and can provide detailed tax advice on complex personal tax issues tax issues, including:
· Effective income tax planning
· Capital gains tax calculations and advice
· Reducing inheritance tax liabilities
· Retirement/redundancy planning
· Effective charitable giving
· Offshore companies and trusts planning
· Planning related to tax residency and domicile
Personal tax compliance
Our highly experienced team of tax professionals will prepare your tax return on your behalf, help you meet your reporting obligations and be available at any time to discuss any queries. We have extensive experience dealing with enquiries from HMRC, with whom we have an excellent working relationship. Our annual tax return compliance services consists of the following steps to delivery top quality service for you.
· Each April we give you a checklist and an aide memoire of the information we need to complete your tax return
· We deal with all correspondence from HMRC on your behalf
· If information is missing, with your authority, we will endeavour to obtain this directly from third parties. You will receive a copy of your completed tax return with detailed schedules and a tax computation for your records
· We send reminders of any tax payments you need to make, before each payment date
· You can receive copies of our year-end tax planning guides and other tax newsletters, alerts and guides throughout the year.
We can help with tax returns for:
· UK individuals
· Non domiciled individuals
· Non-resident landlords
· Property taxes, such as the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED).
We can also advise on:
· Tax repayment claims
· IHT100s and other Inheritance tax forms
· General review of tax positions
· HMRC enquiries and other correspondence.